- Fragrance Notes: Bergamot, Geranium, Rosemary, Sage, Patchouli
- Recommended Wear: Not Applicable
The first oriental cologne from Giorgio Armani, Armani Code combines a citron cocktail of bergamot scent and lemon with soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and Tonka Bean. A seductive eau de toilette for the contemporary man.
- Top notes are bergamot and lemon;
- middle notes are star anise, olive blossom and guaiac wood;
- base notes are leather, tobacco and tonka bean.
- Fragrance Notes: apple, lavendar, cumin, citrus, and woods.
- This exciting fragrance combination in an eau de toilette spray offers a lingering masculine scent that’s perfect for cool weather wear.
The top notes you are going to instantly notice in this cologne include cardamom, green mandarin and green apple.
- Its key notes of tonka bean, cardimom, and woody amber are addictive, explosive, and rich.
- SCENT FAMILY Ambery Oriental
- Top Note: Woody- Ambery Accord
- Middle Note: Tonka Bean
- Base Note: Cardamon