Jean Patou Sublime 2.5 EDP Sp Women Perfume
- Fragrance Notes: rare oils including jasmine and rose, a classic fragrance.
12 in stock
• Fragrance Notes: flowers, musk and vanilla combine to create an elegant, sophisticated scent.
• Year Introduced:1993
• Recommended Use: evening
Andy Warhol by Andy Warhol is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Andy Warhol was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Dorothee Piot. The fragrance features litchi, musk, violet and rose.
• Top notes: coriander, bergamot, neroli
• Mid notes: jasmine, orris, ylang ylang, rose
• Dry down notes: musk, oak moss, patchouli, vetiver, coconut
• Feminine and seductive, Animale Women contains sensuous notes of rose, jasmine, and exotic woods leaving an everlasting impression of freshness and sensuality.
Queen of Seduction by Antonio Banderas is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Top notes are watery notes, raspberry and grapefruit; middle notes are jasmine, peony, pink pepper and iris; base notes are amber, cedar and suede.